Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Muscari armeniacum or Grape Hyacinths

Not sure if I will see any blooms..just waiting what will happen next. Check the picture below from spring time, grape hyacinths did well and after they dried up, I forgot to store them and left them outside in the same pot and to my surprise in September when I happen to see this pot, its full of leggy foliage. This year's rainy summers must have given the cold treatment. I know that these bulbs are winter hardy and you can sow them once and forget about them and enjoy the blooms every spring. I wish I could see some flowers from these bulbs in my pot soon.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,

This is a wonderfull blog.. Hope to see more pictures of flowers on your plants.

All the best !

Sarada said...

Thanks Swati for visiting!