Friday, May 27, 2011

Vegatable bed - May 25th


Some of the transplants include Early Girl tomatoes, 1 Sungold cherry tomato, persian cucumbers, classic eggplants, etc. If you give a closer look you can a bird. I am guessing its eating some of the Okra and ridge gourd seeds I have sown directly. I feel I may have to germinate a couple indoors just in case nothing sprouts in that area. The eggplants are in small containers, I am sure those container are too small for classic eggplants, but I have holes in the bottoms to let the roots go into the ground. I got this idea from AnniesKitchenGarden. At the same time my containers are NO WAY in comparison with what Granny does as I don't have any support :). It would be interesting to see how they do.

Look at that ugly fence, it needs a clean up, the maple and other other weeds are growing like crazy.

No comments: