Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Fall" is in the air

Fall is my favorite and best time of the year. The weather is cooling down, trees are changing their colors, everything seems to be gradually slowing down. I love everything related to Fall - Foliage, Pumpkin patches, Apple picking, Hay bales, Hallowean......and finally towards the end, wait for the first snow. This season reminds me of the "Sankranthi" time in the place I grew up and spent more than 2 dacades of my life. Changes in the nature are not exactly the same but the feeling of festive atmostphere is something I love.

2 comments:

Tulasi Abbineni said...

This post just reminded me of the fall season at mizzou when you and I would specially have a photo tour arnd the campus.

Good Luck with your bulbs, Sarada. Keep us posted!

Sarada said...

Yeah, even I feel nostalgic about our campus tours, we used to go around to see spring colors too. Sure, will keep u updated about the bulbs.